[thelist] Redirect AFTER Page loaded with ASP

Brian Delaney brian.delaney at mccmh.net
Thu Sep 16 15:48:27 CDT 2004

try this:

<META http-equiv="refresh" content="5; url=yourdirectedtopage.asp">

Rob Smith wrote:

>Hi
>
>I'm looking for cleaver ways to redirect a user AFTER stuff has been written
>to a page in ASP.
>
>Typically you can't by way of response.redirect("somepage.asp"). If you do
>this after you write stuff to the page, you get an error.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Rob Smith

*
*
*
This message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or priveleged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this communication(s) is expressly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy any and all copies of the original message.