[thelist] matched pairs php + mysql

Andrew thelist at punterspower.co.uk
Fri Sep 17 04:46:11 CDT 2004

having trawled for tutorials for matched pairs using mysql and php I have
found nothing remotely akin to what I am trying to do, anyone have any
good links?

I want to store a set of data in one field of a table that can be pulled
out and formatted the same way that it was input ( style).

eg I have a table with say 6 rows 6 columns the data input will be stored
in one field (presumably seperated by  a comma, the data can then be
pulled out and presented in the same way it was input, ie if r3 c4 contain
data that is where it will be displayed on the fronted?

do3es this make sense and am I going the right way about this?

Thank you
Andrew