[thelist] Redirect AFTER Page loaded with ASP

Gary McPherson lists at ingenyus.net
Fri Sep 17 07:21:02 CDT 2004

Why not use Server.Transfer or Server.Execute? Given your process below, you
could load the upload page and display your animated graphic. Once the file
has been uploaded or failed, you then call the Transfer or Execute methods
to run a page which hides the display graphic (using an inline stylesheet)
and displays the appropiate completion message. Seems preferable to the meta
tag or javascript methods suggested so far, IMHO.

Gary