[thelist] Web Analysis program?

Fred D Yocum fdy at mcc.org
Fri Sep 17 12:12:57 CDT 2004

I was hoping there might be a program out there that would be able to
automate what I had to produce.. :-(

F D Yocum
Graphic Designer
Mennonite Central Committee

[ This email was sent to: Fred D Yocum <fdy at mcc.org>,
"thelist at lists.evolt.org" <thelist at lists.evolt.org> ]
[ On  09/17/2004 11:04:36,   raditha dissanayake <jabber at raditha.com>
wrote:  ]

Fred D Yocum wrote:

>Through Awstats I can tell which pages are being visited most and, if we
>play with the settings, we can tell which pages are being accessed at
all.
>But not much more than that. How do we tell what pages are not being
>accessed for a set period?

Pages that are not being accessed will not show up on the log file so it
would be pretty hard for a log file analysis program to know about it,
so i guess what you have strcuk on - the mixture of awstats +DW+BBEdit
will probably have to do.

--
Raditha Dissanayake.
http://www.radinks.com/sftp/         | http://www.raditha.com/megaupload

--

News! - Evolt.org conference for web professionals.
17-19 September 2004 in Toronto, Canada.

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/

Workers of the Web, evolt !
[  End of Original Text ]