[thelist] New website - please review www.astraroger.ro

Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Mon Sep 20 18:41:59 CDT 2004

Message from Razvan Pop (9/20/2004 01:20 PM)
>Hello.
>
>I recently finished a web site for a client.
>The URL is:
>http://www.astraroger.ro .

Not often that I comment on multimedia portions of a website, but just this
one thing. When the glass pane on the building morphs into the white box to
display text it looks really bland and out of place before it assumes the
mottled blue background. Consider adding some sort of shadow or outline to
give it some texture.

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/