[thelist] Bookmarket to copy favicons

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Sun Sep 26 07:34:32 CDT 2004

Michael,

PPK is correct, but there still might be an approach that will make your
life easier.  You could feasible construct a bookmarklet to simply change
the current URL to the site's favicon, or even open the favicon in a popup
window.  This would make it simple to drop-and-drop the icon to the local
drive.

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer
WAE Tech Inc.