[thelist] Recipe Website

Chris Johnston fuzzylizard at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 20:10:04 CDT 2004

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 18:35:34 -0500, Russ
<russ at unrealisticexpectations.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've been charged with finding a PHP/MySQL-based install-and-run type of
> website that would basically handle/manage recipes with multiple users,
> if possible.  I know that quite awhile back there were some ColdFusion
> examples (and those are NOT ruled out at this point in time), but I was
> wondering if anyone had seen anything for PHP.  Low/No cost would be
> preferred.

If you are refering to recipes in the food sense then head on over to
sourceforge and type in recipe and you should find a whole bunch.
However, if you are refering to recipes in the sense of something like
the Java Cookbook, then I am not really sure where you should look.
Although many CMS apps should do the trick.

--
chris johnston

www.fuzzylizard.com

"For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals and
something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination, we
learned to talk."
Pink Floyd