[thelist] DNS funkiness with my domain? [solved, I'm an idiot]

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 19:36:36 CDT 2004

--- Ken Schaefer <ken at adOpenStatic.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is quite odd. You are saying that when you do:
> http://64.207.186.16 you get your local website? Not your remote website?

Well, figures I don't post for awhile then I post a real stinker! It turns out that when I ran the
wordpress upgrade script with my data from my dev version, that it sucked in the dev settings for
the location of the pages, etc. oooops. So I was seeing all my information in the links, etc of my
dev version - but it WAS pulling the index.php page because it DID exist, just with bad settings.

So my apologies! And as usual, figured it out 10 minutes after I posted :/ Once I cleared it up in
the DB everything was cool.

Offhand, anyone know if Media Temple supports mod_rewrite via .htaccess?

Tom

=====
Get Firefox! | http://www.pixelmech.com/