[thelist] Re: CSS design help

John DeStefano john.destefano at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 09:14:16 CDT 2004

Jules, Joel, Seyon, Laura, and Antonio: thank you for your suggestions
and encouragement.  You've given me some good ideas and lots of great
resources-- in fact, my only complaint, if any, would be that I've now
got so much information thorugh which to sort that I don't know where
to start!

I've read a bunch of articles, skimmed through the spec (yikes),
stepped through some tutorials on layout, even created a few rough
mock-ups, but I'm light years away from a good result.

I'll take this information and crawl back into lurk mode for a while
(probably a long, long while) before daring to show anything to the
list for critique.

Thank you,
~John