[thelist] re: Firefox updating [solved] one more question...

Chris Johnston fuzzylizard at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 16:40:25 CDT 2004

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 11:20:27 -0700 (PDT), Tom Dell'Aringa
<pixelmech at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks for all the posts. I just went for it and upgraded and it went pretty much perfectly :)
>
> One more question if someone knows, I've struck out on finding this. I have the UltraBar extension
> installed which gives you all the search bars. Therefore, I'd like to disable the google bar that
> comes with the base install, yet I cannot seem to do that. I assume there is a way under the hood
> somewhere? Config file?

View -> Toolbars -> Customize
Will allow you to remove it.

--
chris johnston

www.fuzzylizard.com

"For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals and
something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination, we
learned to talk."
Pink Floyd