[thelist] Poster website

Sam Carter scforum at iness.com
Thu Sep 30 11:07:11 CDT 2004

[quote]
Please help me understand what is there about selling posters that makes
this unique.  At first blush it looks like a standard shopping cart
system would do, as most of these will display thumbnails and larger
photos, take and track orders, and manage inventory.
[/quote]

I'm a shopping cart newbie.  My poster requirement may be exactly that?

This probably narrows the field to a few thousand solutions though.  Any ASP
/ .NET suggestions?  Simple stuff preferred.

Sam