[thelist] Tabbrowsing in Firefox

Maximillian Schwanekamp lists at neptunewebworks.com
Fri Oct 1 03:52:49 CDT 2004

Marcus Andersson wrote:

> Is there a way to force Firefox to open new pages in new tabs instead
> (without using tabbrowser extension, I think that that extension slows
> Firefox down (but I may be completely wrong on that one since it's
> only a feeling))?

There's a much lighter extension, SingleWindow that does that.  I use
tabbrowser ext without any apparent slowdown.  But I tried SingleWindow
first and it worked fine (tabbrowser ext just had some nice extras).
Reviews say that SW doesn't like OSX though...
https://update.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=50&vid=673

--
Maximillian Von Schwanekamp
Dynamic Websites and E-Commerce