[thelist] sending mail to someone youve never met before

Alex Beston alex at deltatraffic.co.uk
Fri Oct 1 10:48:21 CDT 2004

hi Christopher

>I hope you understand what I am trying to express.

yes i do and that counter example was funny! it gets the point across
nicely!

so in todays age, people who have a site and they leave their mail, they
want comments about their site. ...?

is this the only way to build a rapport? or is it the best way?

lets not forget that the very problem im experiencing is what site
holders have too - everyone wants more exposure, right?

im basically looking for the right approach that ruffles the least
feathers possible!

to my mind, the internet is a fabulous way of getting people connected
up and yet there seems to be huge barriers that are getting larger each day.

its like having a ferrari in your garage and not being allowed to use it!

Alex