[thelist] RE: sending mail to someone you've never met

Chris Hayes chris at lwcdial.net
Fri Oct 1 15:58:10 CDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "M. Seyon" <evoltlist at delime.com>
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2004 1:53 PM
Subject: Re: [thelist] RE: sending mail to someone you've never met

>Who said anything about it being spam? People send out those "If you don't
>send this to 10 people in 10 minutes your refrigerator will get a virus and
>your dog will turn blue" messages all the time. They're not spam but
>they're annoying as heck to some people.

Ya know, I genuinely haven't seen one of those in years, how odd.

All I get these days is prescription-extension-i want you blah blah blah

I haven't seen the Nigerian scam around either. But a lot of bank phishing.

BTW if you don't send this to 10 ppl  your inbox could be slightly smaller
that it might have been, you've been warned;)