[thelist] PHP: page display issues

Gregory Wostrel info at gwcreative.com
Fri Oct 15 05:53:58 CDT 2004

On Oct 14, 2004, at 10:07pm, Paul Bennett wrote:
> looks like the width of the monthname headers are defining the width
> of the calendar as a whole.
> For a consistent width I would suggest breaking the header and
> calendar into seperate divs so they can expand independently .
>
> Looks like more of a CSS than a php / mysql job to me
> :)

well, yes, of course you are right about that. I wasn't sure if it was
completely removed from the PHP as it is unfamiliar territory for me.
Just CSS sounds logical to me. I was looking in the wrong direction, I
think.

Gregory Wostrel

gwcreative
email: gw at gwcreative.com
web: http://www.gwcreative.com
tel: 401.286.9228

Communications and the Art of Simplicity