[thelist] ok, simple asp string compare problem.

Brian Delaney brian.delaney at mccmh.net
Fri Oct 15 08:11:27 CDT 2004

If I run the first attempt it returns and error: type mismatch

not sure how your second option works? IF "" ??

Thanks

Joshua Olson wrote:

> [...]

*
*
*
This message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or priveleged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this communication(s) is expressly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy any and all copies of the original message.