[thelist] PHP: page display issues

Maximillian Schwanekamp lists at neptunewebworks.com
Fri Oct 15 11:06:30 CDT 2004

Gregory Wostrel wrote:

> I have actually recently purchased Eric Meyer's book but haven't had
> an opportunity to start it! I can see it from where I am sitting. I
> took on a few jobs where a PHP solution was a component so I bought
> and started Julie Meloni's "PHP Essentials" first!

How fortuitous that you already have that book!  PHP and CSS do
intersect nicely though - the PHP script can, for example,
programmatically mark certain elements with a different class/id.  You
can even go so far as to generate the CSS itself with a PHP script.
There was a recent thread about that here on thelist.

--
Maximillian Von Schwanekamp
Dynamic Websites and E-Commerce