[thelist] re: add to favourites and bookmark this page

Bird bird at koolfish.com
Sat Oct 16 08:47:44 CDT 2004

Dear Dan,
Thanks for replying.
I do not know javascript at all so although I get the jist of your reply
I don't really know how to implement it.

Dan wrote:
"The logic of your JS should go something like this:

If the navigator.userAgent property contains the string 'MSIE' and not
'Opera' then document.write your IE specific hyperlink else
document.write the text 'Remember to bookmark us' (or something
similar)"

>From my limited knowledge I know I need to put an if statement in the
<head> part of the page and add something to the HREF tag. Is that
correct ?

Can someone be a real sweetie and tell me exactly what to write and
where :)

Thank you (from pregnant women with screaming toddler and husband away
on business for a week in need of sleep)
Lisa