[thelist] Streaming video

Cheryl Ash cheryla at labx.com
Tue Oct 19 08:05:25 CDT 2004

There is a program called Cleaner which can compress video very well.
Flash does stream but you might get better results with different file
formats or different codecs.

Here is the Cleaner web site; I am pretty sure it's available on Mac or
PC.

http://www.discreet.com/products/cleaner/cleaner6/

Cheryl Ash