[thelist] [OT - For USA] Got any special plans for November 2nd?

Scott Dexter dexilalolai at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 19 10:13:59 CDT 2004

--- Allen Schaaf <techwriter at sound-by-design.com> wrote:

> While I realize this is somewhat off-topic (we are working on

Try /COMPLETELY/ off-topic.

There is a chat-specific list right here at evolt.org -- thechat

Please keep off-topic banter to that list, or at the very least "pay"
for the posting with a <tip> :)

<tip author="dexilalolai at yahoo.com" type="VS.NET">
There's a bug in VisualStudio's designer that accidentally removes
the event wireup when you toggle back and forth from Design and HTML
views (I think especially prevalent if you dragged a server control
from the toolbox). If your page "all of a sudden" stops responding to
an event it should be, check the InitializeComponent() function in
your code-behind, make sure the events are still wired up.
</tip>

Thanks :)
sgd