[thelist] new to servlets

Matt Warden mwarden at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 13:20:10 CDT 2004

You cannot "include" a servlet in another servlet. You will need to
either add the functionality as a method in the order servlet, and
call that method as the first line of doGet/doPost, or you will need
to create a (non-servlet) class for the logic and use that class in
the first line or two of doGet/doPost.

Which you do will depend on which is most appropriate design-wise.

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 12:45:59 -0500, evolt at mccullough-net.com

--
Matt Warden
Miami University