[thelist] CSS design help.

partyarmy partyarmy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 18:36:27 CDT 2004

Hey guys. Having some trouble with my design at http://www.exploded.org/

Mostly incosistencies between browsers. Theres a couple, so please bear with me.

1) http://www.exploded.org/index.php

There is a gap between the bottom of the profile images and the top of
the black bar along the bottom of the page. In IE and OPERA, the gap
looks fine, but when viewed in FF, the gap is much smaller.

2) http://www.exploded.org/test.php

This one is in IE only. The three submit buttons on the page are
supposed to be aligned to the left edge of the content div that there
in. For some reason in IE, there is a 25px margin? I had been using
_margin-left:-25px, but was told that niether part of that fix is
standards compliant.

3) The whole site.

I'm looking into using scalable fonts for the entire site. Is this
accomplished by switching all my pixel font sizes to em's? What's a
good base size to start with?

Well, that's it for now. Thanks.