[thelist] RE: checked boxes or unchecked boxes

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Thu Oct 21 09:29:08 CDT 2004

Bit time +1 on this.

> So I lean toward considering whatever will be the most
> convenient for the majority of your users.

Er, dang it, I should've save the "big time +1" for this.  I guess this is a
+2, then.

I just realized my last post was not exactly on topic.. So:

<tip type="Workspace" author="Joshua Olson">
Change out noisier components in your computer with quieter ones (at a
premium, naturally) and you will thank yourself for it later.  A decent CPU
fan will run about 35 USD, but cut your computer volume more than any other
single component.
</tip>

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer