[thelist] RE: checked vs. unchecked boxes

Scott Dexter dexilalolai at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 10:15:46 CDT 2004

--- Scott Dexter <dexilalolai at yahoo.com> wrote:

> And I'd rather lose the .01% who get frustrated to keep the 99.9%
> happy and coming back. The math academic....

Um, rather, the math /is/ academic. Not like my grammar. Oops.

<tip type="C#, .NET">
String.IndexOf() is CASE SenSitiVe. If you need to get around this
(as I just wasted about 3 hours banging my head against the wall),
you can either .ToLower() your search and source strings, or use
CompareInfo.IndexOf(), which you can override the settings.
</tip>