[thelist] Alert client of transfer to secure server

Simon Perry thelist at si-designs.co.uk
Thu Oct 21 12:32:25 CDT 2004

Hi,

I would like to alert my clients that they are being transfered to a
secure server once they have pressed a submit button. Nothing too flashy
just a simple screen with a div saying "please wait while we transfer
you to a secure server" that gets displayed for a few seconds before
they carry on to the page on the secure server.

I was thinking about DHTML. Hiding the main content displaying a new
centered div and using a timeout to delay the submit process.

Does anyone have a better idea or any resources on how to accomplish this?

Simon