[thelist] RE: internet error message in art makes art disappear

Courtenay court3nay at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 17:27:10 CDT 2004

I personally think that screenshots of windows error messages tend to
confuse users; (thinking about my parents specifically!)  I often see
screenshots with changed colors so people don't think its a popup.

Perhaps this is what it is blocking?  I've never heard of this sort of
thing, but, its not particularly difficult to implement (if you know
what you're doing that is).  I couldn't see anything in the picasa TOS
about filtering, or even not posting such images.  Maybe a glitch with
the upload?  Did you try emailing info at picasa.com

Hey, here's an idea for an art piece. Make a form that works, with a
checkbox that randomly turns itself on and off (on a timer).

Heh.  Or the words change, inserting "Don't" in front of the phrase so that

[   ] Keep my information private
becomes
[ x ] Don't keep my information private

when you click it ;)