[thelist] General Statement - There's Bugs in Everything

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Fri Oct 22 08:14:55 CDT 2004

Hi,

One of the "big wigs" surprised me yesterday with a comment that "There's
bugs in everything." I took this in lieu of web development:

Although I whole heartedly agree with him, I open a discussion as to ...
why?

Is it out of laziness of not checking all the p's and q's?
Is it inevitable because we're human and not everything we do is perfect?
Is it ignorance because most everything we do in the web arena is "new?"

Your thoughts,

Rob Smith