[thelist] Problems with ASP and IFRAME on a Mac

Amy Johnson amy at rocky-hills.com
Mon Oct 25 16:15:49 CDT 2004

I've got a site that I adopted which is misbehaving on Macs.  It has
some ASP code which displays to an IFRAME.  Sometimes the ASP code takes
a long time to display on a Mac and sometimes it just never displays.
It goes to some never never land - it looks like it is processing but it
never actually displays anything - the iframe remains blank.

As far as I know, this problem has not been demonstrated on a PC.

http://www.rocky-hills.com/sample/edatest/people.html

Any hints would be hugely appreciated because I am out of ideas and am
frustrated!

Thanks,
Amy