[thelist] Problems with ASP and IFRAME on a Mac

Ken Schaefer ken.schaefer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 20:49:10 CDT 2004

Well, ASP runs entirely on the server, and it spits out HTML.

So, two things to check:
a) the ASP code has no bugs in it that would stop it from ever
finishing processing (for example, if you have some kind of infinite
loop in your code, then it might never finish doing what it needs to
do, and your browser will see nothing). You can probably troubleshoot
this by taking a look at the IIS logs for your website. Verify that
the request has come in, that the HTTP status is 200 OK etc

b) the final HTML being valid (or at least displayable by the browser
you are using on the Mac)

Cheers
Ken