[thelist] [OT] CRT Died - Options

Stephen Rider evolt_org at striderweb.com
Wed Oct 27 10:19:29 CDT 2004

LCD screens are not as consistent with color as CRTs.  This is an issue
if you work with graphics and precise colors are important.

I personally develop on a laptop (LCD obviously).  While I don't have
stringent requirements on the kind of stuff I do, I do make a point of
looking at the screen dead-straight-on when adjusting
color/brightness/etc on a graphic.

On the other hand, my CRT at home is massive and takes up a ton of
space.  Sure would be nice to have that extra desk space back.  :)

Steve