[thelist] Tracking users & CSV files

Paul Bennett paul at web-business-pack.com
Thu Oct 28 15:13:56 CDT 2004

mysql offers the ability to read a csv file right into a db table
(designed with the same columns as the file naturally). From there you
can let php and mysql do their magic...

phpmyadmin offers this easily through it's interface
table > 'sql' tab > 'insert data from a text file into a table'

if you don't have phpmyadmin installed, google for the 'load data
infile' mysql command

Paul B