[thelist] web development

Jamie Lewis evolt at eyota.net
Thu Oct 28 17:56:46 CDT 2004

Dont know about stat's, but would replies here help?

I use Dreamwearver MX and Handcode everything.  Ive dabled with Visual
Studio, but not used it to produce anything as of yet.

Jamie

Eyota Technology Group - http://www.eyota.net
Complete Web & IT Solutions ~ From Grass Roots 2 Corporate
[Current Special: 20% Off ALL Reseller Web Hosting Accounts]