[thelist] ASP question - navigation

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 29 09:51:53 CDT 2004

--- "chris at martiantechnologies.com" <chris at martiantechnologies.com> wrote:
> Does the following address your requirements at all?

> If GetSection(strSection) Then Response.Write strSection

*Exactly* what I wanted! I'm so crusty at ASP I would have never written that. One issue - when I
comment out the line above of course my variable doesn't get set. I tried just putting:

GetSection(strSection)

As the last line, but that doesn't seem to call the function or something. I'm using this code in
my LIs:

<% If (strSection = "Deployment") Then %> id="current"<% End If%>

I need it to work *without* writing out the strSection of course :) Can ya help a brother?! I
swear I forgot more about ASP than I ever knew :/

Tom

=====
Get Firefox! : http://www.pixelmech.com/