[thelist] Looking for CMS advice

Chris Johnston fuzzylizard at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 13:25:58 CST 2004

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 13:38:56 -0500, Ken Chase <raskenbo at fastmail.fm> wrote:

> On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 09:45:20 -0600, russgri at xarahost.com said:
> > > I am looking for two very different CMS apps in order to run two
> > > websites off of. Below is what I am looking for for each:
> >
> > I have found the neatest one that just fills the bill for #1,
> >
> > EasySite at http://darrengates.com.
>
> If Web standards are important to you, you may want to do a view source
> on the sample site provided using EasySite (Ouch!). I'm not sure if this
> is the fault of the CMS or of person(s) using this CMS.
>
> http://www.goodshepherdshelter.org/pages/index.php?page_id=6

Good to know. Nucleus looks interesting, although I have not taken a
very close look at it.

Has anyone used either EZPublish or Drupal and if so, what do people
think of these two products? How hard are they to setup, learn,
deploy, etc?

--
chris johnston

www.fuzzylizard.com

"For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals and
something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination, we
learned to talk."
Pink Floyd