[thelist] Web Site Usability Evaluation Tool

Ken Chase raskenbo at fastmail.fm
Thu Nov 4 11:44:27 CST 2004

Can any one suggest any products or search terms that would help me find
products that:

- Track user behaviour on a Web site (click stream, timing, search terms
used)
- Open source (like beer as well as source code - php, mySQL preferred)
- Generates reports based on the information gathered.

Essentially I would like to create a navigational scheme then give users
different tasks to accomplish. I could then try to improve the usability
of a site by analyzing generated reports. Like electronic card sorting
really.

TIA,
kenbo