[thelist] ok - ubound - lbound - whatbound???

Brian Delaney brian.delaney at mccmh.net
Fri Nov 5 14:43:17 CST 2004

I am having problems with a simple array.

I need a dynamic array ex.
DIM myarray()

When I go to add elements to it ex:

DIM newUBound
newUBound = (ubound(myarray) + 1)
myarray(newUBound) = myinfoDB(0,i)

I get subscript out of range 1 on the newUBound line.>>>
I know that myarray is empty...
how does one use a dynamic array in asp?

thanks

*
*
*
This message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or priveleged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this communication(s) is expressly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy any and all copies of the original message.