[thelist] site re-test

partyarmy partyarmy at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 21:39:55 CST 2004

great help. thanks again guys, and ladies. this is my first forray
into web design and development and so far it's been pretty neat.
normally i'm an all backend kinda guy, if ya know what i mean, so the
usability/design and even the grammer that goes into websites is all
new to me. keep the criticism coming.