[thelist] Web design and maintenance, Legal agreements

Alex Beston alex at deltatraffic.co.uk
Wed Nov 10 04:24:15 CST 2004

>> I am looking for some advice. I would like to learn about current and
>> best practises for web developers on legal agreements,
>> design/maintenance contracts etc. Is there a Standard or Recommendation?

 i dont know really - as long as your serious about what you do, the
rest should follow.

"where there a will theres a way" is a good phrase to back that assertion.

dont believe the "no use beating a dead donkey" phrase that nay sayers
will tell you. they are rather like the guys who gorp at a roadside crash.

however if you end up, not saying that you would, in to *ahem* -
difficulties - i would try something else.

you probably already know the industry is particularly unforgiving.

my 2cents

Alex

--
Alex Beston