[thelist] Learning JSP online or classes

Jono ox4dboy at comcast.net
Thu Nov 11 14:00:29 CST 2004

I am new to JSP, never touched it before, but I would like to learn it.

Does anyone have a recommendation for learning JSP by means of online
classes?  Has anyone taken an online JSP class and found it to be
helpful?

I have searched [theList]'s archive and found a few discussions on
books, and tutorials, but I am looking specifically for online classes,
and or actual JSP classes at a university, etc.  I live in central
Maryland (between D.C. and Baltimore), so classes in the area would be
most helpful.  Google returns 1,000's of results, and being a newbie
it's hard to sort through the good and bad.

So, if your a JPS programmer, how did you learn?  Any insight, and/or
recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,