[thelist] Popup blocking

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Fri Nov 12 18:43:32 CST 2004

Message from Christian Kavanagh (11/12/2004 01:11 PM)
>Dear list,
>
>I'm working on a website for a client.  One possible solution to a nav
>problem uses popup windows (on click, not on load), but my client is
>concerned about popup blockers.  Does anybody know if they block "on
>click" popups as well as "on loads"?

Some give you the option to distinguish between the two, some don't. In
Opera you can choose whether to block all or only block unrequested ones.

I'd still say do some more brainstorming before going with a popup solution
though. Maybe ask the list and we can help you figure something out.

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/