[thelist] RE: IE Search bar

ANDREA STREIGHT astreight at msn.com
Sat Nov 13 02:19:14 CST 2004

M. Seyon:

You are one of my favorite evolt people. I always respect and learn a great
deal from your comments. I meant no "harm" or "pedantry" toward you or
anyone. I just was wary of that spybot site or any site lacking basic
credibility characteristics. This is something I specialize in, from a
writer and analyst point of view. Others are good at evaluating code and so
forth.

I don't have any infected system, this My Search thing was someone elses'
problem, not mine. But I guess it took a lot of sweeping and cleaning and
disinfecting to get rid of the pest.

That site may be legitimate, just needs to add some reinforcing material to
enhance credentials and so on.

Nobody's perfect, least of all me.

Sorry to have put you on the defensive. That was not my motive, especially
not with someone I admire like you.

Steven Streight
Web Usability Analyst/Web Artist
astreight at msn.com