[thelist] running two websites on same IIS server

Brian Delaney brian.delaney at mccmh.net
Tue Nov 16 11:01:31 CST 2004

Thanks for the response. I decided to scratch the two ip address and
nic's and go with using the host header solution.

Rob Smith wrote:

>Do both websites have the same IP Addresses assigned to them in IIS, or do
>they have different IP addresses? Have you set up the host headers.
>
>Technically you don't have to assign any IP address to any web site, just
>let IIS figure that out via host headers.
>
>You could also check your hosts file on your client machine to see if that's
>where the problem is.
>
>Rob

*
*
*
This message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or priveleged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this communication(s) is expressly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy any and all copies of the original message.