[thelist] user perception

Scott Dexter dexilalolai at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 12:43:55 CST 2004

What happens if you just blindly hit the "enter" key?

And I'm sure you'll get a few responses to this, but I'd /strongly/
suggest splitting this into two separate pages. Somehow, someway. If
guests don't need to login, why even present this page to them? And
it seems like you're mixing terminology. Is a site admin also a
content admin? Do content admins approve content?

Sorry, I must sound like one of your users ;)