[thelist] RE: switch from IE to Firefox?

ANDREA STREIGHT astreight at msn.com
Wed Nov 17 02:14:55 CST 2004

Paul Cowan: thank you for your concern about PDF file notification, and your
suggestion to install TargetAlert extension on Firefox. I will try that once
I install Firefox. Been too busy to do it today as anticipated. Maybe
tomorry.

Listmaster: Problems with Firefox? Well, someone on this list said that
sometimes web sites don't render properly, I think it is non-web standards
sites, that is, bad syntax, etc. so it's not really the fault of Firefox I
suppose. Someone else mentioned another shortcoming of Firefox, but I don't
recall specifically what it was, too much info too fast, you know?

Steven Streight
Web Usability Analyst/Web Artist
astreight at msn.com
vaspersthegrate at yahoo.com