[thelist] css is not loaded with page in Firefox

Matt Tibbits metibbits at yahoo.ca
Wed Nov 17 14:13:06 CST 2004

I know...it's been doing that to me from time to time as well. This happened
to you in Firefox right?  It works perfectly in IE which I don't understand
at all.

I have restarted the web server. Maybe reboot the whole box?

It is a single non-clustered server.

I've been doing some research and apparently this problem is generally fixed
by added "text/css css" to the mime.type file used by apache. This entry is
already in the file...so that leaves me scratching my head.