[thelist] Re: Acrobad

Gregory Wostrel info at gwcreative.com
Wed Nov 17 19:35:43 CST 2004

On Nov 17, 2004, at 12:01pm, Norman MacLeod wrote:
> Yes, FlashPaper is a Windows-only tool at the moment.  Hopefully there
> will
> be others coming along for Mac and 'nix soon.

Huh, that so? I have been using the FlashPaper driver that was
installed with my copy of Contribute 3 for weeks now. On my Mac. I have
it so that I can demonstrate Contribute and train my clients in its
use.

FlashPaper is quite handy. Makes it possible for clients to produce
something PDF-like without paying for the full version of Acrobat (or
buying a Mac which does it natively...)

Gregory Wostrel

gwcreative
email: gw at gwcreative.com
web: http://www.gwcreative.com
tel: 401.286.9228

Communications and the Art of Simplicity