[thelist] Better Printing

Hershel Robinson hershelr at netvision.net.il
Fri Nov 19 05:19:15 CST 2004

<partial quote>
> 1. Explain to your client ...
> 2. Explain to your client ...
> 3. Educate your client ...
> 4. Give your client this analogy: ... rectal thermometers ...
</partial quote>

I appreciate your attempt to avoid my question. May I share with you
something my father always tells me? "A poor craftsman blames his tools."

I may be wrong, but clients, in my limited experience, are not interested in
excuses as to why a solution can not be found, nor are they interested in
stories about rectal thermometers. What they ARE interested in are results.

> 5. The PDF solution (or some related competing solution like
> Flashpaper?)
> really does sound like the most viable solution.

Flashpaper is a very interesting idea. I was not aware of this technology.
This is precisely the sort of advice I was looking for. Thank you.

Hershel