[thelist] RE: link spam a new spam

Ken Chase raskenbo at fastmail.fm
Fri Nov 19 09:59:13 CST 2004

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 14:30:36 +0000, "Julia" <julia at juliadesigns.net>
said:
>  > No, it doesn't seem to occur on Firefox, judging from anecdotal evidence
>  >   reports on this list. Busted! I haven't had time to install Firefox, I
> got
>  >  caught up in a project on Seniors and Internet Dangers, a presentation I'm
>  > doing for some local organizations.

Although things are rarely so simple, I would seriously question the
credibility of any organization that chooses to use such methods. Greed
is very unattractive indeed.

Here's a link to article about this on the "Abuse of Power" web site:

http://www.abuseblog.com/media/news_editorial_or_attempted_fraud.html

Best,
kenbo