[thelist] site check

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Sat Nov 20 04:25:32 CST 2004

> www.guatearte.com/inforum/inforum/

Hi Marianela

Looks great in RH9 Linux with FireFox 1.0.

Obviously the Flash (I presume) intro gets in the way and I didn't
expect it to play again when I clicked Inicio, but that's probably
because I expected it to mean 'home' not 'start all over again'.

The news bit .. I expected it to be in date order, and it took me a
while to work out how to control its movement. Personally I'd use a
scrollbar but I assume you rejected that for aesthetic reasons.

I presume also the menus aren't drop downs, cus if they are they're
not working in Linux. I don't think they are, but just thought I'd
mention it.

Otherwise, great :-)

Cheers