[thelist] css is not loaded with page in Firefox

Matt Tibbits metibbits at yahoo.ca
Tue Nov 23 14:27:34 CST 2004

Same for me...when I click View CSS on the developer bar it loads the CSS.
The page then displays fine until the next time I clear the cache. Then it's
back to the same thing.

I thought it was fixed, but it only worked for about 30 minutes and now I
have the same problem. I am convinced this is a server problem, since the
local copy of the site on my workstation works fine in FF. However, I am not
an apache server expert by any stretch of the imagination, and so I really
don't know where to go from here. (The host is basically refusing to do any
administration of the server. I guess I will have to change hosts)

Matt

As a follow up. I did a few things on my end to make the page appear WITH
the style sheet. I validated the CSS style sheet within FF. I also clicked
the developer bar's CSS menu and clicked View CSS. I then went back to the
link above and clicked reload.

After that it came through ok.

Rob